[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Knit for C++

Knit developers,

congratulations for getting Knit out of the door.  Nice work!

I have a heretic question: Does Knit work with C++ modules, and if
not, what would have to be done to make it so?

Background: I am currently investigating ways for statically
reconfiguring our Fiasco microkernel, which is written in C++.  We
have an SMP version of Fiasco which implements a number of interfaces
differently from the single-CPU version, and I would like the two
implementations to live in the same source tree under different names.
Also, I would like to be able to substitute modules for logging
versions or debugging stubs.  One option would be to use something
like Knit to connect module interfaces and implementations.

Michael
--
hohmuth@innocent.com, hohmuth@inf.tu-dresden.de
http://home.pages.de/~hohmuth/