Re: Working over TCP

Subject: Re: Working over TCP
From: yardley (yardley@home.com)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 23:39:13 EST

Actually, to get netatalk to connect over ip the netatalk machine has to be
in the same domain as the mac. That is all I did and it worked fine. I
then changed the domain and it would no longer mount over IP through the
chooser. I don't know the technical reason why. All I know is that it
worked.

TimY