OS X...

Subject: OS X...
From: Jason Quigley (jasonq@usa.net)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 03:41:25 EST

Hi everybody!

Now that we've got a firm release date for OSX (March 24th), I'd like to know if anybody has been able to make this OS play well with Netatalk? If so, which version.

I would also be interested in compiling a list of OS's people are using to host Netatalk, hardware used and file systems, etc. I am toying with the idea of putting this into a database in order to find the most reliable/cost effective platform. Any comments?

Thanks,
Jason.