Re: print accounting

Subject: Re: print accounting
From: Matthew Keller (kellermg@potsdam.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 12:17:45 EST

        We use a program called MacAdministrator (I'll be damned if I know the
URL for it, though... Romeyn, can you forward it too the list sometime?
Thanks) to authenticate all of our Macs at startup. This has the added
benefit of passing along the username to the print server when the job
is sent. It's proprietary, but very decent.

--

Matthew Keller WebMaster, Interim Network Manager & Host Systems Analyst Computing & Technology Services Information Services Division State University of New York at Potsdam Website: http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/ PGP: http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/crypto/