More: Wireless...

Subject: More: Wireless...
From: Keith Baker (kbaker3@ic3.ithaca.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 29 2001 - 20:34:45 EST

oops! forgot to specify...
My server is the head end router for netatalk and it has multiple
devices...

My ultimate goal is a head end appletalk router defining two zones on two
networks, one wired and the other wireless (Lucent cards in Ad-Hoc network
mode)

with -router on a single interface it works fine... assumeing that
interface is wired.

how would I make my box head end router (so it creates zones and what not)
and have multiple interfaces... all goes to hell when I put two router
lines...

I understand the access points use a managed mode which is quite
different...