Re: install probs

Subject: Re: install probs
From: Patrick Welche (prlw1@newn.cam.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 11:48:44 EST

So, I must add to the bug report below: please change the address in the
file "BUGS":

Please use this format when reporting bugs to netatalk@umich.edu.

Oh - I see: this isn't a problem, it is a bug: the distro is assuming things
about whether or not I have autoconf/libtool and co installed, and where I
have it installed. I believe you should be including the relevant files in
the distro, not tarring up symbolic links to them...

Cheers,

Patrick