Netatalk help?

Subject: Netatalk help?
From: Eric Yung (eric@fantasia.net)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 22:49:20 EST

I've browsed the mailing lists and I think I've come across something not
discussed before.

I'm using netatalk+asun on a Linux Redhat 6.2 system under a 2.2.18 kernel.

I'm trying to use netatalk as a router. When I leave atalkd.conf as
nothing more than 'eth0', everything works fine - no problems what so ever.

When I change it to use a second interface (so that atalkd.conf contains
the following):

eth0
eth1 -seed -phase 2 -net 65180-65181 -zone "something"

I get something odd - the linux router can no longer see any machine not in
zone 'something' - I can see all machines in the local zone 'something' but
no machines on any other zones. Since this doesn't occur with only one
interface defined, I presume it's simply a netatalk software problem?
Eric Yung Obviously I've made a serious vocational error.
eric@fantasia.net