[Fwd: Re: netatalk problem]

Subject: [Fwd: Re: netatalk problem]
From: jeff (jeff@univrel.pr.uconn.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 12:17:19 EST

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: netatalk problem
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 11:09:27 -0600 (CST)
From: Chris Murley <murley@appindex.net>
To: jeff <jeff@univrel.pr.uconn.edu>

Great thanks your gith, that did it... i had to specifically load
modprobe
ipddp

so i added that to the init script. Thanks for the fast help.

It was odd because this was all working 2 days ago... somethign must
have
changed on my system.

Nowwhen i try to connect i get this in the messages log:

Feb 8 11:06:50 rhfsrv1 afpd[24871]: refused connect from 209.247.231.69
Feb 8 11:06:50 rhfsrv1 afpd[24871]: dsi_getsess: No such file
ordirectory

Why would the connection be refused?

and what is dsi_getsess?

-Chris