Afp_enumerate

Subject: Afp_enumerate
From: Rick Zeman (rzeman@his.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 23:12:51 EST

I have a problem when mounting a netatalk (1.4b2+asun2.14) volume from a
Mac. While it's mounting, the Mac goes of into cyberspace and
"afp_enumerate: stat <filename>: No such file or directory" shows up in
messages. After about 20 seconds, the Mac comes back and mounting proceeds
normally.

I suspect that this was a Mac file that I deleted from linux itself, not
from a Mac. There's no file or folder called that, nor is there any
.AppleDoubles with that name.

Any help how I can get rid of this? Tnx.

--
You say you are lying.  But if everything you say is a lie, then you are