Re: No rc.atalk Present

Subject: Re: No rc.atalk Present
From: Daniel E. Lautenschleger (dan@www.molbio.wisc.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 15:13:30 EST

You've got to be kidding me...

What the heck does --enable-redhat do? In fact, where the hell is complete
documentation on the various installation options as well as what's been
fixed after each release!!!!!!

Not trying to piss anyone off. Jeff has done a fine job so far :-) It
justs gets frustrating at times.

No flaming please. Just a bit of venting. I am now patient and
grateful once again...

-Dan