Quick Setup Question

Subject: Quick Setup Question
From: Heath Henderson (heath@dave-world.net)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 16:49:40 EST

I am getting ready to set up a few new servers. I have been reading a lot
lately about swap space. One article reads keep it consistent with the
about of Physical Ram in the machine. So this would mean if I have 256 MB
of Ram, I set the swap to 256. But other articles read keep it consistent
up to 64 MB of Ram. Do not set Swap space higher than 64mb.

I ask, should I set the swap size above 64 if I have say 192/256/384/512 MB
of Ram installed? or should I make sure it sits at 64mb and nothing higher?
I want to this right this time.

Thanks

Heath Henderson