Re: chown invalid argument (was: Re: AW: Still Only Cleartext)

Subject: Re: chown invalid argument (was: Re: AW: Still Only Cleartext)
From: Thomas Schierle (ts@visual-s.de)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 19:27:03 EST

I see (saw -- I didn't complete the update to pre4 yet) the
"setdirowner: chown xxxxxxx/-1 -- .AppleDouble/.Parent: Invalid argument"
once per login.

Suse 7.0, netatalk pre2, pre3, installed from RPM
sharepoints root level write protected,
folders within sharepoint owned by user admin,
group users, gid set.

further information available on request next weekend (hopefully!)

-Thomas

--
Thomas Schierle, Munich, Germany

PGP key [DSS/DH] 0xA23CDA1D available at various public key servers