Re: Samba and Netatalk

Subject: Re: Samba and Netatalk
From: Marc J. Miller (itlm019@mailbox.ucdavis.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 11:46:50 EST

There is some sort of enable-netatalk-compatibility (or something similar
to that) option in Samba which is supposed to, I repeat *supposed to* make
it easier for netatalk to understand the file types. But I've never tried
it and I've heard some say that it doesn't work and they can't figure out
what that feature is supposed to be for. Might be worth investigating, though.