Re: zone router

Subject: Re: zone router
From: alan premselaar (alien@12inch.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 13:24:22 EST

do you have any other appletalk routers on your network?

when the macs see the zones in the chooser (after clicking on appleshare),
what zone(s) does the linux server show up in?

more than likely you've got another appletalk router somewhere on your
network and it has conflicting zone information.

alan

----