Re: Illustrator EPS files

Subject: Re: Illustrator EPS files
From: Daniel E. Lautenschleger (dan@www.molbio.wisc.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 11:54:15 EST

I would add this (ability to save EPS files via AppleShareIP) to the
future feature list as using AppleShare IP is much faster than AppleShare itself.

Thanks for the info!

-Dan

--

Daniel E. Lautenschleger University of Wisconsin R.M. Bock Laboratories Network Administrator and Computer Support dan@www.molbio.wisc.edu