Re: Illustrator EPS files

Subject: Re: Illustrator EPS files
From: Tom Barrons (tom@byte-productions.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 16:20:10 EST

Just an FYI. I just spoke to a system administrator who does use AppleShare
IP Server. He's using version 6.03 of that and he has about 6 artists in
their department using Illustrator 9.02 in regular production and they have
not experienced this problem. Still don't have conclusive evidence that
it's an isssue in Illustator or netatalk.