RE: Guest Access only, no authentication

Subject: RE: Guest Access only, no authentication
From: JSherry@goldenbooks.com
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 15:46:00 EDT

my login attempts were from OS 9.1. Cleartext would be fine. I disabled guest by
specifying only uams_clrtxt.so in my uamlist. Of course I tried adding other
non-guest UAMS to the list, even though I'm not certain the Mac OS supports
them. Which UAM are your users currently authenticating with?

Guess I'd better try the RPM. :)