Re: Netatalk problems on MacOS X 10.0.1

Subject: Re: Netatalk problems on MacOS X 10.0.1
From: Chad Cunningham (ccunning@math.ohio-state.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 10:41:30 EDT

I believe the answer is: it don't work.

I've had the best luck with 1.4b2+asu2.1.4, which seems to work fine
except that resource forks don't show up (ok, so it doesn't work fine).

For whoever maintains the SourceForge sight, any possibility of putting
this in the FAQ? I think this may pop up fairly regularly....

--

Chad Cunningham ccunning@math.ohio-state.edu

"Well, once again my friend, we find that science is a two-headed beast. One head is nice, it gives us aspirin and other modern conveniences,...but the other head of science is bad! Oh beware the other head of science, Arthur, it bites!"