Re: Apple throws whole share into trash bin when signing noff

Subject: Re: Apple throws whole share into trash bin when signing noff
From: Matthew Keller (kellermg@potsdam.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 11:14:45 EDT

    After spending many many hours hammering 1.5pre6, I will
    unofficially recommend its use for anyone running 1.4B2.

    As with all software, I recommend installing it on test servers, and
    serve client who understand that they are being used to test
    software. I don't think you'll be disappointed. At the very least, I
    can unofficially say that I believe 1.5pre6 to be leaps and bounds
    more stable than 1.4B2 when properly
    installed/configured/compiled/etc. It is, at worst, no less stable.

--

Matthew Keller Enterprise System Analyst Computing & Technology Services Information Services Division State University of NY at Potsdam Potsdam, NY USA

http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/