Mac OS X and netatalk... (just an echo...)

Subject: Mac OS X and netatalk... (just an echo...)
From: Lorenzo Perone (lopez.on.the.lists@yellowspace.net)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 12:40:31 EDT

just to get this one back to discussion: any new version with osx-related bugs fixed on the way? I've been trying some alternatives, such as sharity (see vtracker) to mount samba shares via NFS on OSX, but in my opinion it is a) way slow b) not really worth the money.
Besides, all resource stuff gets lost that way, which is not a problem for our website directories, but indeed for our source work directories.

I'd love to find out there's a specific patch out there for the OSX 'flush fork' issue... (for either tree, asun or sourceforge: they're both there, ready to _(re-re-re-re...)make_....).

:-)

Lorenzo