Re: Aliases: Are alternate filesystems worth trying?

Subject: Re: Aliases: Are alternate filesystems worth trying?
From: Stephen VanPelt (vanpelts@musc.edu)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 14:14:19 EDT

Richard,

I've got a Redhat 7.1 box up running SGI's newly released (at least, newly
released outside of their own systems) XFS file system. In my trials, I'll
check it out to see if this is a problem on my platform, and I'll let you
know.

Stephen VanPelt
Information Technology Consultant
MUSC Center for Drug and Alcohol Programs
PH: 843-792-5558 Internet: vanpelts@musc.edu

**The Views Expressed by the Author of this Message are not **
**necessarily those of the Medical University of South Carolina**

--On Friday, May 18, 2001 1:32 PM -0400 Richard Goldman