RE: Changing Passwords

Subject: RE: Changing Passwords
From: JSherry@goldenbooks.com
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 09:36:00 EDT

Bryn,
I'm running the same ver. of netatalk on Redhat. I found that by adding
"-setpassword" to your server config line in afpd.conf, the change password
dialog becomes accessible. That said, on my beige G3, going through the dialog
results in an error message instead of a successful password change. I'll try a
different computer, but I suspect that's not the problem.
-jb