Fwd: directory alias problem workaround / logout script

Subject: Fwd: directory alias problem workaround / logout script
From: Lorenzo Perone (lopez.on.the.lists@yellowspace.net)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 10:00:00 EDT

to whom it might concern...

I updated the script posted some time ago... it now makes also aliases that open the originals instead of revealing them (a dialog pops up and asks you reveal/open), and you can drop as many items at once as you want on it.

still on
http://lorenzo.yellowspace.net/scriptfarm/download/NetAliasApplet.sit

another extremely simple script, but useful:
http://lorenzo.yellowspace.net/scriptfarm/download/AppleShareLogout.sit
(unmounts all server volumes)

my original message: