Re: Netatalk --> Win2K SfM?

Subject: Re: Netatalk --> Win2K SfM?
From: Brandon Caudle (bcaudle@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 17:29:24 EDT

Forgot to state something

if you used samba all you would have to do is set up samba (easy) and go to
the windows 2000 server go to the share \\server\share and drag and drop the
files. on the share the mangling char is = ~ and it would do it for you. I
did this but recently went to all linux machines@ home but we still have
some at work

Brandon Caudle