Problems with netatalk

Subject: Problems with netatalk
From: Metz Thorsten (metz@commuhnicate.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 08:20:24 EDT

 Hi !
 My name is Thorsten and I have a question .
 I saw that you are a Netatalk-wizard and so I hope you can help me to
 manage my little problem.

 I have restarted my Netatalk-Server and everything seems to work. I can

 choose the volumes with the apple-chooser and they will be mounted
 correctly, but if I mark the entries in the apple-chooser, they won´t
be
 mounted automaticaly at a restart. I use the version 1.3.3.
 So I hope you can help me with your experience.

 Wish U the sunny side of life!

 Thorsten Metz