Re: Can't transfer files from mounted netatalk volume to MacOS X client

Subject: Re: Can't transfer files from mounted netatalk volume to MacOS X client
From: Glen Morris (glenmo@mac.com)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 07:39:01 EDT

I just thought I should provide the exact wording of the warning dialog
box:

Preparing copy to "Desktop"
The operation cannot be completed because one or more required items
could not be found. (Error code -43).

This is despite the volume mounting fine under MacOS 9.1 and
successfully transfering the same files. Anyone seen this problem with
MacOS X?

Glen