Re: [Netatalk-devel] Re: Netatalk, Macos X and other issues

Subject: Re: [Netatalk-devel] Re: Netatalk, Macos X and other issues
From: Jeff (jeff@univrel.pr.uconn.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 10:41:56 EDT

Joe Clarke wrote:

> Right, but I think this is _just_ a CVS snapshot. What I was referring to
> was a buildable snapshot where autogen.sh was already run. This would
> help the people that don't have the auto* tools installed.

Ah. Definately sounds like a good idea.

Would you, or anyone else on the list, be interested in administering
and maintaining the netatalk website? It is sorely out of date, and I
don't have the spare time to keep it up to date. (please make sure you
have a sourceforge.net account if you plan on working on it)

Thanks,
Jeff