Re: DID & trashed files (again)

Subject: Re: DID & trashed files (again)
From: Nigel Pegram (editor.ac@churchesofchrist.org.au)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 23:01:16 EDT

Chris,

Things for us seem to have settled down once we deleted all files remaining
in the shared directory and reinstalled from our backup.

So far so good ...

Do you have any idea why this is happening? Given your version is much later
than mine, it doesn't seem to have been fixed since the discussion I'd noted
late last year.

I'm using Appletalk, not TCP/IP, although both transports are enabled in my
afpd.conf file.

Nigel.