Re: Backup Software Question

Subject: Re: Backup Software Question
From: Ryan McBeth (ryan@mobiusnm.com)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 10:53:16 EDT

        Timm,

        Humm, I have a SCSI OnStream drive. It holds 15Bg and was
priced fairly well. I back up the server on a Mac through the
network, but you can get onStream drive software for Linux.

        I haven't had any problems with it.

        Ryan

>I'm fairly new to Linux/netatalk. Does anyone have any recommendations for
>backup software.
>--
>Timm Benkula, CNE, MCSE
>System Manager
>The Galveston County Daily News

__________________________________
Ryan McBeth
Systems Administrator, Mobius New Media
Voice: (302) 475-9880 x11
FAX: (302) 475-9894
www.mobiusnm.com
The only truly secure system is one that is
powered off, cast in a block of concrete and
sealed in a lead-lined room with armed
guards -- and even then I have my doubts.
-Gene Spafford