Re: DID & reiser

Subject: Re: DID & reiser
From: Jason Quigley (jasonq@mac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 11:40:09 EDT

Hi everybody!

This is very interesting.

I once asked if anybody would like me to compile a matrix of OS, FS,
clients and netatalk versions along with number of problems with each
combination, in order to get a good idea of which mixture is best. I
got zero replies, so, can people just send similar experiences to the
one below to the list so we can all benefit?

Cheers,
Jason.