Re: DID & reiser

Subject: Re: DID & reiser
From: Nigel Pegram (editor.ac@churchesofchrist.org.au)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 00:05:57 EDT

Given I installed from an rpm file, is there any way of checking what
switches were used in the compile, e.g. --enable-lastdid? I guess I have the
option of compiling a custom netatalk install, or installing Reiser, I'd
rather know about what switches were enabled first though, to avoid going
down a blind alley.

TIA
Nigel.