Re: No file permissions on new .AppleDouble files

Subject: Re: No file permissions on new .AppleDouble files
From: Zachary Kotlarek (profplump@mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 18:29:32 EDT

I found this in my messages log:

afpd[3352]: setdirowner: chown -1/0 .AppleDouble/.Parent: Operation not
permitted

Which would appear to be related, but since I don't know what it means I
couldn't say for sure.

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Zach

--

The Empire's Website: http://TheEmpire.mine.nu/

================================================= The box said "Requires Windows 2000 or better"... so I bought a Macintosh. =================================================