Will netatalk replace uar?

Subject: Will netatalk replace uar?
From: David L Kindred (Dave) (d.kindred@telesciences.com)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 17:28:47 EDT

I've inherited an old installation of uar on an old SunOS box that I'd
like to replace. I have a Linux box on all of the same networks as the
old box. I've read all the message archives, and everything else I can
find, but I haven't seen a definitive statement as to whether netatalk
can in fact replace uar.

So, can netatalk replace uar?

--
David L. Kindred                       <mailto:d.kindred@telesciences.com>
Unix Systems & Network Administrator   Telesciences, Inc.