RE: Netatalk on SuSE Linux 7.2 going nowhere

Subject: RE: Netatalk on SuSE Linux 7.2 going nowhere
From: Ed Schwartz (ed_schwartz@iu13.k12.pa.us)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 20:25:10 EDT

Hmm, this seems like a SuSE oddity. I don't use it.. Just on a
hunch, open up /etc/rc.d/init.d/atalk in an editor, look for a line
with /etc/rc.d/init.d/functions, and replace it with
/etc/rc.d/init.d/rc.functions

Other than that, try running atalkd manually. I'm not sure if that
will start up your papd and atd or not, so you will want to make sure
they are running, and if not, run them too.

| Eddie J Schwartz <EdMcMan@m00.net> http://www.m00.net |
| AIM: The Cypher ICQ: 35576339 PGP ID: 0x96CDDED4 |
| "We Trills have an expression--at forty, you think you |
| know everything. At four hundred, you realize you know |
| nothing." - Dax, Star Trek Deep Space 9 |