Netatalk disconnect

Subject: Netatalk disconnect
From: Jeff Masud (jeff@sudjam.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 10:13:08 EDT

I was wonder if someone could help me. I've got a couple of users on my
network that are having a problem. It seems that it's very intermittent
and I haven't been able to find anything in my error logs, but a user who
is printer has gotten disconnected from the netatalk volume.

This doesn't happen all the time, it's sometimes a specific multipage
quark document, but the same one is consistantly disconnecting the same
user.

Then a few days later it goes away.

Any ideas on what's happening. I wouldn't ask but it's the third time this
has happened to the same person on diffeernt jobs on different weeks.

Jeff