Re: multiple logins under the same user name

Subject: Re: multiple logins under the same user name
From: Vic Landi (vic@mail.jamesltaylor.com)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 08:15:46 EDT

We do this here and it seems to work fine (as long as you have your users
set high enough in your config file)

There are a few drawbacks -

1) All the folder settings are common to all users

(from the mac one user opens a folder, sorts it by list and then starts
flipping the arrows on the directories to see the folder contents, the next
person to connect will see this mess)

2) Anything that is put in the trash can will be deleted if another user
empties their trash

Vic Landi