nbprgstr failed on two ether interfaces

Subject: nbprgstr failed on two ether interfaces
From: icp (birdlee@iei.com.tw)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 20:42:15 EDT

  Hi,

  I'm facing a problem if my pc(running on Linux) has two ethernet ports, and if i wake up both
  interfaces, the nbprgstr will show "Connection timed out" and failed!

  i do find that there is alway only one eth interface will have
  Ethertalk(actually
  lo also have Ethertalk), the second initiated interface will never have
  Ethertalk entry. in this way, nbprgstr can not work normally as described
  above.

  if i wake up only one interface(etiher eth0 or eth1), the nbprgstr will work
  happily.

  Is anyone know why this is always only one Ethertalk on those interfaces ?
  and why this will cause nbprgstr wouldn't work:(

  many thanks
  kw