newbie questions.

Subject: newbie questions.
From: Chris Johnson (johnson@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 15:10:59 EDT

     Hi all.

     Our CAP server is dieing and the guy who made it work is gone.
Typical. We're trying to get netatalk up to replace the service. So
far, the daemons come up, no services. The only documentation we seem
to have is the varios config files which have been little help. I'd
REALLY be interested in exchanging some e-mail wth someone who has a)
gotten ntatalk to work and/or b) used it to replace CAP.

    Much appreciated. Thank you.

Chris Johnson |Internet: johnson@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Systems Administrator |Web: http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center |Voice: 617.724.2369
Mass. General Hospital |FAX: 617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street |Life n, a disease with 100% mortality.
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA | Me