@macusers

Subject: @macusers
From: Gjermund Gusland Thorsen (90167484@mobilpost.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 03:43:53 EDT

I’m still running netatalk1.4b2+asun2.1.6-patch

I would really like to set access privileges by group, so that I only have to make new users members of a certain group to give them access....

for example, @macusers as in the sample file...

This does not seem to work ;-(

--
Yours Sincerely,

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads." - Revelation 13, 18