Re: OS X irony

Subject: Re: OS X irony
From: Chad Cunningham (ccunning@math.ohio-state.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 22:30:54 EDT

I never got that to work so well, however 1.5pre7 and OSX 10.1 work fine.
10.0.4 doesn't work any better with 1.5pre7, so maybe someone at apple
fixed whatever was causing the problem :)

--

Chad Cunningham ccunning@math.ohio-state.edu

"Well, once again my friend, we find that science is a two-headed beast. One head is nice, it gives us aspirin and other modern conveniences,...but the other head of science is bad! Oh beware the other head of science, Arthur, it bites!"