Re: OS X irony

Subject: Re: OS X irony
From: roger.day@globalgraphics.com
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 10:35:43 EDT

Did you try tran, say, a 500 megabyte file structure from OSX to the paritions
mounted via netatalk 1.5pre7? This crashes the 10.0.1 machine.

At 05/10/2001 14:54:52, Chad Cunningham <ccunning@math.ohio-state.edu> wrote:
# On Fri, 5 Oct 2001, Chip Mefford wrote:
#
# > Okay, so if I move from 1.5pre2 which I've munged
# > up to behave the way I want, to 1.5.pre7 I'll
# > actually be able to have my OSX10.1 clients
# > connect successfully? For real? No hassle?
#
# Maybe :) All I can say for sure is that I installed 1.5pre7 from source
# with no special options (./configure, make, make install) and my OS X 10.1
# box has worked flawlessly with it.
#
# --
#
# Chad Cunningham
# ccunning@math.ohio-state.edu
#
# "Well, once again my friend, we find that science is a two-headed beast. One
# head is nice, it gives us aspirin and other modern conveniences,...but the
# other head of science is bad! Oh beware the other head of science, Arthur, it
# bites!"
#
Roger