Re: Does the PAM stuff work in 1.5pre8?

Subject: Re: Does the PAM stuff work in 1.5pre8?
From: Chris Garrigues (cwg-dated-646f40e51f987ca9@deepeddy.com)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 15:13:58 EDT

> From: mikko@fs.sorl.net
> Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 22:36:23 +0200
>
> You have to manually uncomment the modules (pam & dhx) in
> netatalk-pre8etc/uams/Makefile
> after having run the ./configure before make.

A little awkward to put in an RPM, but I got it. Thanks.

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                 http://www.DeepEddy.Com/~cwg/
virCIO                          http://www.virCIO.Com

My email address is an experiment in SPAM elimination. For an explanation of what we're doing, see http://www.DeepEddy.Com/tms.html

The Greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion. However valuable -- even necessary -- that may have been in enforcing good behavior on primitive peoples, their association is now counterproductive. Yet at the very moment when they should be decoupled, sanctimonious nitwits are calling for a return to morals based on superstition. --- Arthur C. Clarke