Zone names with spaces

Subject: Zone names with spaces
From: Greg Trounson (gregt@maths.otago.ac.nz)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 19:43:06 EST

Greetings,

We are trying to set up a series of print servers that will service
(among other protocols) Appletalk. The problem is that we are in a zone
called Mathstat DN (notice the space character).

We have not been able to find a way to tell netatalk the name of our
zone. Simply having the text Mathstat DN in the configuration file
doesn't work, and including it in "quote marks" also doesn't work.
Is there a proper way to configure netatalk to recognise zone names that
include spaces? Unfortunately we cannot simply change our zone name as
we are part of a much larger institution.

thank you,
Greg

--
 Greg Trounson                          Programmer / Analyst
 Dept. of Maths and Stats,              Otago University