Re: printing problem

Subject: Re: printing problem
From: Carsten Neumann (deltor@snafu.de)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 20:40:09 EST

On Wed, 31 Jan 2001, Richard Goldberg wrote:
[snip]

> The ppd files look fine. What is the max line length that you can have
> in a ppd file before atalk starts to complain? There are a few long line
> (maybe 125 chars).

The PPD file for my NEC Silentwriter has max. 84 chars line length.
What does happen if you use another PPD with shorter lines?
Have you tried to break the long lines into shorter ones?

> Thanks
>
> -Rick

I attached the PPD for my printer to this mail.
This one doesn't lead to an error on my system.

Regards

        Carsten