patch for mswindows option to netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3

Subject: patch for mswindows option to netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3
From: Frank Joerdens (frank@joerdens.de)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 11:25:39 EST

The codepage support still seems to be broken in 1.5pre3 (interestingly,
it complains if it can't find the nls directory, so it _is_ looking for
the codepage . . . but somehow it doesn't get applied). The mswindows
option does work, though, in that I can't rename folders so as to
contain ???, for instance. I am using netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3 with a SuSE
specific patch, where the codepage support works, but where I don't have
the mswindows option. I am wondering, does anyone have a patch to
include the mswindows option into this version?

Cheers, Frank