Re: Latest stable for Solaris?

Subject: Re: Latest stable for Solaris?
From: David Rouse (david@rouseworld.org)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 21:11:24 EST

On 3/6/01 at 9:03 PM, Akop Pogosian <akopps@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU> wrote:

>I have downladed 1.5pre4 source distribution from sourceforge and had
>no end of problems trying to compile it. It seems to be quite broken
>on Solaris right now.

I'm using netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3 from ... the asun FTP site I think. It
didn't give too much trouble compiling, but you might have to edit the
Makefile if you don't have certain libraries or have them in odd locations.
The defaults assume you have tcp_wrappers, DES and PAM support (I guess this
is netatalk specific pam modules).

--
drouse