Re: The item "..." cannot be written, because it is locked.

Subject: Re: The item "..." cannot be written, because it is locked.
From: Bruce A. Burdick, Jr. (bucky@interaccess.com)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 02:23:29 EST

My home directory:

drwx------ 17 userme userme 4096 Mar 14 01:03 .
drwxr-xr-x 6 root root 4096 Mar 6 11:28 ..
drwx------ 2 userme userme 4096 Mar 14 01:00 .AppleDouble
-rw------- 1 userme userme 0 Mar 6 12:05 .ICEauthority
drwxr-xr-x 6 userme userme 4096 Mar 6 11:28 Desktop
drwx--Srwx 6 userme userme 4096 Mar 14 01:03 Network Trash Folder
drwxrwsrwx 3 userme userme 4096 Mar 14 00:41
TheVolumeSettingsFolder
drwx------ 3 userme userme 4096 Mar 6 11:59 nsmail

-B...