Re: can't make file

Subject: Re: can't make file
From: Daniel E. Lautenschleger (dan@www.molbio.wisc.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 18:18:52 EST

Thanks for the info, Jeff.

One thing worth mentioning is that for (at least) Red Hat 7 folks, the
Pre5 simply does not work properly. I have a hunch that grabbing the
current CVS or waiting for Pre6 is the way to go.

Thoughts on when pre 6 will be released?

Thanks again.

BTW, I loved the e-mail I saw earlier today indicating a possible
cooperative effort with the Samba folks. I'm all for a 1.5 freeze/fork to
GPL.

--

Daniel E. Lautenschleger University of Wisconsin R.M. Bock Laboratories Network Administrator and Computer Support dan@www.molbio.wisc.edu