Re: Netatalk can work with OS X final - the old versions

Subject: Re: Netatalk can work with OS X final - the old versions
From: Chad Cunningham (ccunning@math.ohio-state.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 22:08:49 EDT

This *almost* works for me... It connects fine and I can copy files
around, but if I try and copy a file to it I get an error that says

"The operation cannot be completed because one or more required items
could not be found (Error code -43)"

It copies ok, but type and creator info isn't working...

--

Chad Cunningham ccunning@math.ohio-state.edu

"Well, once again my friend, we find that science is a two-headed beast. One head is nice, it gives us aspirin and other modern conveniences,...but the other head of science is bad! Oh beware the other head of science, Arthur, it bites!"