Re: 1.5pre6 not installing on OpenBSD 2.8-fixed

Subject: Re: 1.5pre6 not installing on OpenBSD 2.8-fixed
From: Matthew Keller (kellermg@potsdam.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 15:58:20 EDT

On 23 Apr 2001 14:36:03 -0500, Karen A Swanberg wrote:
> and now everything is running mostly smoothly (yes!) but alas, I must now
> jump into the permissions thread, as I am still getting the .AppleDouble
> error on the server. More over there.

    Super spiffy that you've got running daemons! Grumbliness that
    you're having the permissions problem. I had them with other
    1.5pre's, but once I manually changed the broken .AppleDoubles and
    was definitely running on 1.5pre6, everything has been roses since.
    *sigh* Any further hints you can provide would be most helpful as I
    can't get pre6 to reproduce this (and BOY have I tried).

--

Matthew Keller Enterprise System Analyst Computing & Technology Services Information Services Division State University of NY at Potsdam Potsdam, NY USA

http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/